Teaching & Lectures
2002-present General Pathology & Immunology 6601 (for second year medical students)
2002-present Advanced Immunology GMS6030 (for Ph.D., veterinary, medical and dental students)
2002-2006 PhD mentor for Jose Antonio Hernandez Prada, PhD, in the Biochemistry concentration of the Interdisciplinary Program, University of Florida College of Medicine
2005-2009 Molecular Pharmacology GMS5653 (for Ph.D, veterinary, medical and dental students)
2007-present Mentor to undergraduate students: Andrew Magis, Kate Bailey, Vaidm Katsenovich, Kathryn Johnston
2009-present PhD mentor for Christopher Fuhrman in the Microbiology and Immunology concentration of the Interdisciplinary Program, University of Florida College of Medicine
1. Structures of CTLA-4 (CD152) and the Mouse Minor Histocompatibility Antigen H13: Implications on Graft Tolerance. Division of Immunology, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, September 1, 1999.
2. Crystal Structures of CTLA-4 (CD152) and the H13 Minor Histocompatibility Antigen: Implications on Graft Rejection. Biogen, Cambridge, MA, September 24, 1999.
3. Binding Rules Broken: How to Cope? Antigen Processing and Presentation Meeting, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME, October 16-18, 1999.
4. Invited to co-chair session on Class I and Class II MHC Structure. 11th International Congress of Immunology, Stockholm, Sweden, July 22-28, 2001.
5. Invited to speak at Second International Symposium on Minor Histocampability Antigens. May 17-18, 2002, Seattle, WA.
6. HKE2: A Novel MHC Encoded Protein Expressed in T cells. ICBR Antibody Applications Workshop, Gainesville, FL, June 25, 2003.